4. Atlas Face plant, can you activate the cards?
5. Noble, great magic snowball, are the attacks separate or does the defense have to block each attack individually. Nobles snowball fight, can minions defend attacks attacking a fuzzy mage?
6. Wraggles clarification on which three items, same with kiki. Can items be used while in essence form? Especially stim. if not, if wraggles is in essence form with no minions and no magic on his stim does he automatically lose the game?
7. Kiki's bounty, can it be moved by someone who has the bounty on them on their turn? Kiki's crossbow can you still attach a magic if no magic is in the discard pile? Kiki's Spin kick, does this magic come from your hand or somewhere else? Does this effect stack with the bounty? For no baggage do you choose how many spells, traps or potions you discard? Also if she has none in her hand and none in the discard pile she essentially is screwed
8. Muffins + Fusing question. If muffins breaks a fuse between 2 mages in fuzzy form what happens? Also for her beast ability when exactly is the dice rolled?
9. Falala, for her speedster ability can she do all of the normal actions besides attacking?
10. Philo, can you force fuse with a fuzzy not in essence form?
11. Rugged, fist of fury, is the 1 magic free? Also can the attack be added on from your hand? I don't understand the point of this ability.
12. Dr. Blixen, Its just allergies, for each additional attack does he have to pay for each new attack with different magic? Also you can only roll a total of 2 more times correct? Also is dont worry I'm a doctor optional? Can you just target one fuzzy mage? In a player count of 3 or higher?
13. Gretchen, Cat Burglar, Is this ability triggered when you roll for fuzzy form? Or is it a separate a ability.
14. Silvers item, does it trigger before attack is declared for example if he declares he Is attacking with 7 then loses 4 of it what happens? Or does it trigger after an attack has been successfully defended or after an attack just resolves?
15. Pinkish look trap that says "Attacker discards random cards from their hand or battlefield equal to the total magic" does that mean attack value or total magic? For example if I attacked for 3 face down magic would it be 3 cards discarded or 9?